ORDER now genuine people for genuine parts
Maintenance Tips from the Pros
We asked some of our top service people for their tips on keeping Toyota vehicles in proper running order. Here’s what we learned.
- Everyone agreed that changing your oil and oil filter as recommended is key to vehicle longevity. Using the proper grade of motor oil is also important as is using a Genuine Toyota Oil Filter.
- Tyre maintenance is also key, including routine pressure checking and adjustment, rotating and tread inspection. When it’s time to replace tires, the experts agree that getting tyres that are exactly matched to your specific vehicle is crucial.
- Air Filters: the recommendation is to inspect every 15,000 kms or 18 months, and replace every 30,000 kms or 36 months.
- Possibly the simplest maintenance procedure you can perform—and one that’s critical to safe driving—is changing your wiper blade inserts. The pros say at least every six months or 6,000 kms.
- Being able to stop your vehicle reliably is as important as keeping it going. That’s why the pros recommend having your brakes checked every time you bring in your Toyota for service.
- Your battery should be checked periodically to make sure you’ve got the cranking power necessary to start your Toyota under any circumstances. If you need to replace your battery, Southside Toyota can handle the whole job for you… or you can buy the battery from us and install it yourself.
Keep Your Toyota Well-Groomed All Year Long!
For the various Toyota Car Care Products available from Southside Toyota, complete the form or come into our locations at Woolloongabba and Upper Mt Gravatt.
Toyota Genuine Parts
No matter what type of Toyota you drive, one way you can be sure of maximising safety, performance and reliability is to use Toyota Genuine Parts and Accessories.
They're designed and engineered to original manufacturer's specifications for maximum performance, longevity and fit and the Southside Toyota Parts Department is the right place for your Toyota parts purchase choice.
At Southside Toyota your business is of great importance to us. We value your enquiries and look to provide the best possible “Genuine” service we can.
If you are not totally satisfied with the quality of service you receive contact the Parts Manager Alan Stapleton now.
Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month unlimited kilometre warranty*, so you have peace of mind on their quality and reliability. Toyota Genuine Parts are also model specific, so you can rest assured your vehicle isn't being fitted with 'one size fits all' parts, as sometimes used by others. It's the best way to keep your Toyota all Toyota.
* Conditions Apply
WARNING: NON-GENUINE PARTS CAN AFFECT YOUR ABILITY TO CLAIM UNDER THE TOYOTA WARRANTY.
Tailor-made to complement each vehicle's unique styling and performance whilst meeting all relevant regulations. Quality engineering materials and production ensure that Toyota Genuine accessories will perform to the highest standards, to complement the inherent strengths of every Toyota vehicle.
Click on the images below for an introduction to some of the accessories available for your Toyota: